About the product
Although many cloud technologies have been around it is not at all easy to make the shift as most of solutions are more infrastructure (IAAS) or standard apps(SAAS) without any or little scope of customization. This is where the business framework of GIFFY from Infiflex is different. It provides all the tools required to build YOUR application according to YOUR requirements.
It is well known fact that Google App Engine helps you to run web applications on Google's infrastructure. App Engine applications are easy to build, maintain, and scale as your traffic and data storage starts growing. With App Engine, there are no servers to maintain: You just upload your application, and it's ready to serve your users. GIFFY takes care of the application and Google App Engine takes care of the rest.
- Get the benefits of App Engine.
- Choosing GIFFY you get best of both the worlds.
App Engine is built to scale, it can scale from 1 to 1 million users without any issues as this is done automatically by the App Engine Servers. To achieve this scaling, App Engine API is modelled so that the applications built using the API are scalable too. This is where GIFFY comes handy as it was built with the App Engine API’s from the start therefore fine tuning all the hiccups faced during implementation making it a Robust Web Application Development framework.
About the Services
We will provide you all the necessary guidance and handholding until you are comfortable managing on your own.
Yes, we in that case we will build the applicaiton for you.
We exist because of our customers and we offer our support based on the following plans:
- SILVER SUPPORT PLAN - Silver support is ideal for customers who donot wish to receive around-the-clock support.
- GOLD SUPPORT PLAN - Gold support is for customers who would like access to 24x7 and phone support, also likely to have applications which experience traffic at all hours.
- PLATINUM SUPPORT PLAN - Platinum support is a good fit for customers who want all of the above, in addition to ongoing implementation assistance and a Technical Account Manager.
Not finding what I am looking for?
We are more than happy to answer your queries. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org